Thursday, June 5, 2014

WHOO HOO! and Origins 14

Ok Folks,  Tim let me on this thing! (Silly Tim):

Time for a new blog post:  Origins 14 is happening and Dragon Storm will be there but not in an official capacity - once again we did not get things registered. *sigh*  SO...  Come and find us in the Open Games area (I do not currently know where that will be this year) and we will be running games there.  I will try to keep you up to date as I know things but.....

Oh and don't forget to check out the guild store for the new sets that came out at MARCON as well as for  any other of your card needs!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard, Ann. Glad to have you here. You have a full set of keys. Just don't burn the place down. lol I'll be checking on where the open gaming area is and hopefully post it here. Thanks for lending a hand. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a bit of sleuthing, Lee and I have discovered that there is open gaming at the north end of the Columbus convention center and it looks like it is up the escalator just like last year. If that changes, I will try to let everyone know...

    ReplyDelete